The Organizing Committee invites all physicians to submit papers to the congress. All papers will only be accepted online through the congress website (www.psikiyatrizirvesi.org) as of 23 September 2019. The papers that do not comply with the rules of writing will not be considered during the submission of the papers (You can find detailed information below)
• You can send your papers online at www.psikiyatrizirvesi.org.
• Papers sent by e-mail, fax or other means will not be accepted.
• After finalizing your notification, please do not forget the reference number assigned to your notification by the system and the password you entered to the system.
• Deadline for submission of abstracts is 3 February 2020. Abstracts submitted after this date will not be accepted. The presentations will not be withdrawn in any way.
• Submitted papers will be scored independently from 1 to 10, and oral and poster presentations will be determined as a result of the results.
• The results of the papers, the dates on which the papers will be posted and the poster numbers of the papers will be announced on 17 February 2020 on the congress website.
• If the accepted papers are not submitted on the required dates, the necessary feedbacks will be given to the institutions of the abstracts.
• If the papers are not collected at the end of the day, the organization secretariat will not accept any responsibility.
INTRODUCTION AND REGISTRATION
With the online abstract submission system, you can enter your system step by step. In order to log in to your system, you must first enter a username and password consisting of your e-mail address and then log in to the system.
– The final program of verbal papers has been published. Papers will be presented orally according to the schedule.
– The duration of oral presentations is limited to 5 minutes and is planned as 45 minutes sessions.
– Speakers should prepare their presentations in a maximum of 6 slides and 5 minutes and have time for discussion.
The poster presentations to be determined by the Proceedings Evaluation Board will be hung in the area designated as poster space in the congress. Posters should be prepared so that they can be read 70×90 (vertical) at a distance of at least 1 meter. Posters will be hung on March 19, 2020 and will be dismantled on March 22, 2020 at 13:00. We are not responsible for posters that have not been removed.
• All correspondence related to all notifications entered into the system shall be made with the person entering the system.
• The title of the paper should be written in capital letters only. No amalı period una should be placed at the end of the title and the title should be selected.
• The number of characters should not exceed 3.500.
• The maximum number of pictures and tables in the paper should be 3.
Eki 03, 2020 Detaylı Bilimsel Program Yayınlandı. Detaylar İçin Tıklayınız. için yorumlar kapalı
Eki 02, 2020 ARİPİPRAZOL OLGU POSTER ÖDÜLÜ için yorumlar kapalı
Eyl 10, 2020 Online Kongre Kayıt Detayları Yayınlandı. için yorumlar kapalı
Kas 21, 2019 PROF. DR. DAVID TAYLOR için yorumlar kapalı
Eki 31, 2019 The detailed scientific program of the Congress will be published in the following days için yorumlar kapalı
Eki 31, 2019 Registration & Accommodation details has been published için yorumlar kapalı
Eki 31, 2019 Submit your Symposia Proposals here için yorumlar kapalı
Eki 31, 2019 The Results of the Abstracts will be announced: 17 February 2020 için yorumlar kapalı
Eki 24, 2019 Bildiri Gönderimi Açılış Tarihi: 23 Eylül 2019 için yorumlar kapalıDüzenleme Kurulu, çalışma yapan tüm hekimleri kongreye...
Eki 24, 2019 Bildiri Gönderimi Kapanış: 29 Eylül 2020 için yorumlar kapalıDüzenleme Kurulu, çalışma yapan tüm hekimleri kongreye...
Eki 24, 2019 Bildiri Sonuçlarının Açıklanması: 3 Ekim 2020 için yorumlar kapalıDüzenleme Kurulu, çalışma yapan tüm hekimleri kongreye...
Eki 24, 2019 ERKEN KAYIT – KONAKLAMA SON TARİH: 7 ŞUBAT 2020 için yorumlar kapalıKAYIT 7 Şubat 2020 Öncesi 7 Şubat 2020 sonrası...